Our Statment of Faith
We believe that there is one true God, perfect in all His attributes and existing eternally in three Persons. We believe in God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth; Jesus Christ who was crucified, buried, and raised back to life on the third day; and the Holy Spirit. We believe in the Christian church: the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the grave, and eternal life. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God written to man. We look to the 66 books of the Bible alone for truth, morality, and the final authority on all matters of faith and life. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and that we are saved by grace through faith – not by any works of our own righteousness, but by the perfect righteousness of Jesus and His redeeming blood (Ephesians 2:8-9; John 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
Sexual intimacy is reserved for the marriage relationship of one man and one woman, and sexual activity outside of marriage dishonors God (Hebrews 13:4).
Our Foundational Goals
1. Glorify God in all that we do (1 Corinthians 10:31; Psalm 115:1; Revelation 4:11).
2. Apply God’s truth in pursuit of academic excellence (2 Timothy 2:15).
3. Look to the Scriptures for truth and guidance (Psalm 86:11; Psalm 25:5).
4. Demonstrate and encourage love for others and a commitment to Jesus Christ (1 Peter 4:8; 1 John 4:7-8; John 15:12-14).
5. Pray for our students, families, and staff members (James 5:16; Colossians 4:2).
6. Support families in rearing and educating godly children (Proverbs 22:6; Psalm 32:8; Hebrews 10:24-25).
7. Model Christlike attitudes and respect as we encourage students to seek the Lord (Matthew 6:33; 1 John 2:6; Ephesians 5:1-2).